Panama City, Boutique Hotel
Las Clementinas was originally built in the 1930s as an apartment building, and they were able to maintain the original layout of the property. Each suite is a full apartment with a living room and dining area, kitchen, 12-foot ceilings and wrap-around private balconies.
As an intimate boutique hotel, Las Clementinas offers a level of personalized service that larger properties simply cannot match. All of the staff has graduated from CAPTA a program for local women to enter the hotel and tourism industry of Fundacion Calicanto, whose mission is to preserve the cultural and architectural heritage of Casco Viejo.
Below the hotel is Las Clementinas Café & Bar. Like all the great hotels of old, Las Clementinas’ lobby Café and Bar is a place for travelers and locals to dine and meet. The menu is best described as Panamanian classics lovingly updated and made with care—the kind of comfort food that foreigners fall in love with when they visit and Panamanians crave when they travel.
Each dish—from eggplant risotto to sea bass ceviche—has been researched and refined to perfection by their chef, who has created an incredible menu with food as it was meant to be, using fresh, local ingredients, many of which come right from Las Clementinas garden!
Each Chamber Features:
1. Fully equipped kitchen
2. High speed wireless internet
3. Satellite Television
4. Central Air
5. Double-pane sound isolated windows
6. Convertible sofa bed
7. Ipod docking station
9. Access to the roof-top terrace
10. 24 hour concierge service
1. Airport pickup
2. Chauffeured car
3. Business services (fax, color copies, meeting equipment and secretarial services)
4. Babysitting service
5. In-house spa treatments, or appointments at Panama City’s finest spas.
6. Laundry and Dry Cleaning (24 hours)
7. Customized tours to fit guests interests and schedules