Panamainfo.com Panama's most visited tourism and business web portal with more than half a million unique visitors a year. It is the most economical and effective way to get out word about your business internationally and in Panama.
Advertising with Panamainfo.com reaches the English speaking international market. It is international advertising, but lucky for you our rates are local.
- Panamainfo.com is Panama's most visited tourism web portal. Panamainfo.com receives over half a million unique visitors a year, more than any other tourism portal.
- Panamainfo.com has a 90% client renewal rate. This is because clients can see in our detailed reports exactly how much more internet traffic they receive from their Panamainfo.com presence.
- Panamainfo.com has the top search engine placement. On an English Google search on "panama", Panamainfo.com consistently comes up on the first page of 212 million sites!
Why does Panamainfo.com have this top Google position? There are several reasons:
- More than 12 years online—Panamainfo.com has been online since 1999 with more than 1,000 pages of info in both English and Spanish.
- Best Web source of info on Panama—Panamainfo.com provides the best, most updated and most complete info about Panama, all written especially with the North American market in mind. For that reason, people keep coming back to Panamainfo.com and they recommend it to others. Our stats show that 85% of our traffic comes from the U.S.A., Canada and Europe—the main market for Panama tourism.
Other websites have lots of ads, but not a lot of helpful info. Our first priority is to have the most complete source of easy to access, well-written and complete info about Panama. With helpful and up-to-date info and people just keep coming back. That's why Panamainfo has so much traffic: Tourists often tell us "Oh, Panamainfo! I printed out half a book from that site.")
- World-class Cutting Edge Design, Panamainfo.com is designed in Panama by Panamanians at BootStudio in Panama City. Our clean, easy to navigate, cutting-edge design is a winner for our users. International professionals often tell us that Panamainfo.com is the best tourism portal in the whole region.
- A Panamainfo.com Listing—The Best Way to be Found on the Web. With a presence on Panamainfo.com, people will readily find out about your business. In addition, by being linked on Panamainfo.com, your Google rating will greatly improve. One client writes me that after she listed on Panamainfo.com, Google placed her under 8 categories. Before her Panamainfo.com listing, her business could not be found on Google.
- Standard Listings: $850 a year. We place your Standard Listing in all the relevant places. If you are a small business, ask about our small biz rate.
- Banner ads: $2,000 - $10,000 per year. Price depends on the section. Your banner ad appears on every page of the section where it is placed.
- Destination of the Month: $2,500 for a month. A great way to inaugurate your destination. Appear on our homepage as the Destination of the Month: the fastest and most effective way to get the word out internationally about your destination.
For more information contact us:
Nancy Hanna, President and Founder
Panama City, Panama
(Note: for callers outside of Panama "507" is Panama's country code—not a USA area code.)
Client comments on their results with Panamainfo.com
David Brewer, Panamonte Inn in Boquete:
the reason we want to advertise with you is that we find that PANAMA INFO is by far the largest referrer to our own website.
Bernard, San Blas Sailing
Nancy, as you can see, you are our top 1 referral:
All Website Referrers
What Others Say About Panamainfo.com:
The two top guidebooks on Panama rate Panamainfo.com as the best online travel resource about Panama:
- In the new Lonely Planet, it has under Internet Resources: "Panamainfo: Panama's best web-based travel resource, with lots of practical information as well as info on provinces and historical background."
- The Hunter Guide to Panama names Panamainfo.com is the best source of information on the web.
- Estrategias y Negocios, a Central America-Caribbean regional business magazine, selected Panamainfo.com as one of the top 12 top dot com businesses in the region with an article titled "How to Sell a Country Online."
- America Online (AOL), the United States' number one internet service provider, awarded Panamainfo.com it's Editors Pick award as one of the best sites in both design and content.
- Martes Financiero, La Prensa: "Panamainfo.com is Panama's Most Visited Tourism Web Portal - Its Design has Received International Prizes." (May 27, 2003)
About Panamainfo's Founder: Nancy Hanna
Mrs. Hanna is President and Founder of Panamainfo.com and the bi-annual tourism guide The Panama Planner .
Since 2000, Mrs. Hanna has served for ten years as Chair of the Tourism Committee of the American Chamber of Commerce and four years on the Board of Directors.
In 2002 she was awarded the Distinguished Service Award by the American Chamber of Commerce for her Tourism Committee work.
In 2004, she received the Distinguished Woman of Tourism award from the University of Panama.
Mrs. Hanna is a graduate of the University of California, Berkeley and has a Masters from the University of the Americas in Mexico City.
She is a longtime resident of Panama where she resides with her husband and their seven children.
The Honorable Linda Watts, US Ambassador to Panama about Mrs. Hanna:
Thank you for the latest and greatest edition of The Panama Planner, one of the very first items we give to our newcomers when they arrive at the Embassy. Your great spirit and enthusiasm for Panama and all that this country has to offer those who come to visit or even live is reflected in The Panama Planner and your webpage Panamainfo.com. Keep up the good work!